Returns / Refunds / Exchange
- Please do not send your purchased item without contacting us first.
- Our policy for Jewelry lasts 3 (three) days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase please return the item within 3 (three) days from the day it was received to:
Ruby Blooms Returns
310 Via Vera Cruz, Ste 204
San Marcos California US 92078
and we will be happy to exchange the item, store credit or refund your money. If 3 (three) days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange - store credit only.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error is subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at any time.
- All Special Order items are Handcrafted and one-of-a-kind. Each Special Order is specifically designed for individual customer and all sales are final. Any arangements with live flowers are none refundable less than two weeks before the wedding or special event day.
- Unfortunately - there are no returns, refunds, exchanges or credits of any kind.
Non-Returnable / Refundable items:
- Handmade Item
- Special Order
- Gift Cards
- Gifted Item
- Live flowers
- Any item with a marked down or discounted price from the original price is a Sale Item. All sale items are final sale. Unfortunately - no refunds, exchanges or credits of any kind.
Exchanges / Store credit
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at sale(at)rubyblooms(dot)com and send your item to: 310 Via Vera Cruz, Ste 204 San Marcos California US 92078.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time may vary to take for your exchanged product to reach you.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. Otherwise we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.